When you do the Bed Mas question you look for any brackets or exponents. If the question has any brackets or exponents do them first. Next you look for divison and multiplication you do it from left to right. Then last you do addtion and subtraction from left to right.
How to answer today's BEDMAS question step by step:
1. Do the Brackets - There are no brackets.
2. Do the Exponents - There are no exponents.
3. Do the Division - There is division [12÷2=6]. Underneath, rewrite 4x3+6.
4. Do the Multiplication - There is multiplication [4x3=12]. Underneath, rewrite 12+6.
5. Do the Addition and/or Subtraction [#6] - There is no addition or subtraction in today's BEDMAS question but, you would solve the first operation that comes first, left to right [example: 4+3-6x2. You would do addition first since it shows up first].
7. Add up the remaining numbers since there is nothing else to solve. Cube/square your answer .
Note: For Division and Multiplication you would do the first operation that shows up, just like Addition and Subtraction. Example: 2x3+6÷4. You would first solve the multiplication since it shows up first [left to right].
Check out this site on how to perform the Order of Operations/solve BEDMAS questions with easy to understand instructions and practice.
^ Here's a video that also teaches you how to use the Order of Operations/solve BEDMAS questions. ^